[Dixielandjazz] Thanks for help on the external drive

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 20:45:50 PDT 2003

The reason I got an external drive, was because in an iMac, there just isn't
any room to put anything else it it.  But the other benefit being, my other
machine can have a burner when it's not being used by the first machine.
Strangely enough, the other machine uses it more!

Ah, the freedom of choice!  :)

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net