[Dixielandjazz] Bix Restored

Jim Denham james at jiming.demon.co.uk
Fri May 23 01:04:33 PDT 2003

What do you think Bix's singing would have been like? Bunny Berigan's
sub-Crosby warbling? Or more influenced by his favourite, Bessie Smith?
Or like Pee Wee Russell's wonderful vocals?

Jim Denham

In message <5.1.0.14.0.20030521222447.009ecec0 at mail.impulse.net.au>,
Peter L. Reid <bgofilt at impulse.net.au> writes

--