[Dixielandjazz] Evolution of Jazz

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 22:25:56 PDT 2003

Dear Brian:

   Every day in every way I admire you more and more!

   I am sure that everything Steve says is worthy of being said; that his
attitudes are admirable; that he, himself, is a likeable admirable person; I
suspect he is a good player and am convinced he is an excellent bandleader
who keeps his guys working.  That said, I strongly second your every cavil.

Charlie