Fw: [Dixielandjazz] aussie jazz news.

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Fri May 16 10:29:34 PDT 2003

His name is Don Stewart - from Sydney now living in Melbourne.  He played
with us a few times and I tried to get an arts council grant for him once.
Just to let you know that Sydney does exist (Melbourne seems to be the only
place Americans know about).  Sydney has many good OKOM bands as well.
There is this rivalry thing you see .................

Tom Wood
Sydney-Zenith
zenith at ans.com.au
www.ans.com.au/~zenith