[Dixielandjazz] Looking for lead sheet

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Thu May 15 00:35:55 PDT 2003

The verse is standard I Got Rhythm changes with lyrics to Lush Life
superimposed.  There's also an extra 2 bar tag on the bridge (remember
Winchester Cathedral?) .  The original key is F# in case you don't remember.
It's usually performed at Country Western Fugue Festivals.  Hope this info
is helpful to the cause 'cause I don't know what I'm talking about either.
:-)   Dick