[Dixielandjazz] Re: Sacramento stuff

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Tue May 13 18:52:27 PDT 2003

The Fireworks Jazz Band is not playing the Jubilee this year.

Simon, who is currently living in Vancouver, B.C., will be playing with
Polly's Hot Paupers, a band run by Paul Edgerton's wife, Polly.  This is a
refreshing low-key band that emulates an Eddie Condon style.  Look for them.

Best,
Bob Williams