[Dixielandjazz] Le Trio JEAN JAC et JO

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon May 12 22:00:53 PDT 2003

Between 1934 and 1940 Oscar Aleman made several records with the obscure
vocal trio JEAN JAC et JO. Very few was known about them, not even the names
of the members. While researching for my book "Oscar Alemán Tune-O-Graphy
Listado de temas" I came in contact with ..... Jac Irace, the son of Jean
Irace, the JEAN of the trio. He was very surprised to learn that someone was
interested in his fathers inheritance and history and he rushed to the attic
to get the suit case with his father's archive. The results are to be seen
on the JEAN JAC et JO site ( http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging ) . Feel
free to have a look.

Enjoy it.

Keep swinging