[Dixielandjazz] going to Chicago

tito martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Fri May 9 02:53:24 PDT 2003

Dear list mates of DJML,

I'm going to Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, and will be passing thru Chicago
airport. I'm thinking to stay from the 15 to the 18 May.   Who's from
there?
I would like very much to meet some of our list mates living in Chicago
or the nearby; I will bring my horn and be enchanted to jam with some
friendly Band.

I need also some help finding good and cheap hotels to stay (I am a poor
old Jazzman after all...) and hints for places to go, things to do or
don'ts.

Who can help me? I thank you in advance.

Tito Martino
clarinet, sopranosax,
Tito Martino Jazz Band
São Paulo  Brazil