[Dixielandjazz] Vic Dickenson

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Fri May 9 01:27:28 PDT 2003

Dear Puzzled on Wake Island:
   Having seen some of the messages that you seem to have missed, be
grateful.
There has been much use of the delete button of late for all the redundant
re-posting of messages to which nothing new was added -- just a copy of
someone else's post.
   Michigan is getting green though the Great Lakes are getting low and we
have new islands for getting puzzled on. Our lilacs are about to bloom --
can the lilies of the valley be far behind? Still rather cool yet, and the
trout have not started to look up as much as they normally would. Fishing
wets more than dries.
   That's the news from your home state. More than you wanted to know, I
presume.
They say the Shiawassee is cleaner and the smallmouth bass fishing really
worth the going. And Curwood's Castle still stands in Owosso. Over West in
Ovid, my dad's ashes are resting just nine miles away. Little known fact
that few are aware of.
Glad to be adding to your jazz trivia as it relates to an old Shiawassian as
you are. Be brave, be of courage, and drink only good stuff.
   Semper Fi,
   Don Ingle