[Dixielandjazz] Salute to Autralians and British

Burt Wilson futurecon at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 18:50:22 PST 2003

You mean fight for OIL, don't you??
Burt
  -----Original Message-----
  From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com]On Behalf Of JimDBB at aol.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 3:10 PM
  To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
  Subject: Fwd: [Dixielandjazz] Salute to Autralians and British

  In a message dated 3/25/03 3:46:55 PM Central Standard Time,
rwheeler at flex.com writes:

    Maybe glued to the news channels where all the action is.  I'll probably
get
    a blast for this, but I'd like to express my gratitude to our Australian
and
    British comrades-in-arms and all the other members of the coalition for
    their steadfast loyalty and brilliant support.

    Best to all from Wake Island,

     I would like to join you in saluting our fellow Aussies and Brits who
are proving to be very capable as our allies in this fight against
terrorism.

     Jim Beebe