[Dixielandjazz] Mind reading trick

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:24:50 PST 2003

Hi listmates,

Thanks for so many of you responding with the obvious answer that the
program kept changing the symbols. After realizing that the rest was
revealed.

Right after I sent the question out to y'all I tried the same number twice
in a row and, expecting to see the same symbol, I saw that it had changed.

Well, duh . . . , the rest was obvious as you all saw waaayyyy sooner than I
did (he said slapping his palm against his forehead!).

Next time I'm stumped I'll know who/whom to call upon.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "such an idiot" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com