[Dixielandjazz] Re: I wonder if this is true...

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 24 10:03:30 PST 2003

on 3/24/03 12:31 AM, Kaye Wade at kayewade at earthlink.net wrote:

> The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs
>> blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists
>> by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole,
>> dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in
>> pig blood, entrails, etc.
>>
>> They let the 50th man go. And for the next forty-two
>> years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack
>> anywhere in the world.

Google calls this information "undetermined," which is a signal to me that
it may very well be true.  I've often wondered, myself, why we haven't done
precisely that pork burial!  It's logical.  Pershing was a smart fella.  So:
I buy it.  And if he didn't, then he should have.  It's a logical idea.

Charlie