[Dixielandjazz] Discontinue sending me e-mails

Keith Watts 1kilowatts at comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 08:57:59 PST 2003

Hi,

I have to return to Britain within the week and, until I get set up there with an I.S.P., won't be able to send or receive postings, e-mails or whatever.  It is, therefore, best if you would please remove my name from your listings.   My e-mail address will, in any case, be suspended shortly untilI I return to Florida next winter but I will very likely contact you from the U.K. as soon as I have re-settled back there because I have noticed quite a few of your correspondents hail from my Country.

Good Luck for the future,

Goodbye and best regards,

Keith Watts