[Dixielandjazz] Fake Books

AL LEVY jazz_man at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 23 08:27:59 PST 2003

Listmates,
I have carefully transcribed thousands of songs using Finale.
The books I have are from 1949 and up. Standards mostly.
I also created one version of the "real" book.
All have been converted to .pdf files and I am working on
inter-active index for each.
Click a title in the index and the song pops up.
Click the title of the song and the next (alphabetic) title
pops up. Click on the page number to go to the next page.
Click on my name to return to the index.
17 books in my collection. I have been pedaling as fast as I can
trying to complete the project before the books fall apart altogether.
Check my web site for details.
http://alevy.com/realbook.htm

Cheers,
Al
Pianist, Composer, Arranger, Conductor, Teacher and Music Prep.
Please visit me at
http://alevy.com