[Dixielandjazz] Conn 20J tuba for sale

Dick Miller Dick_Miller at pmug.org
Sat Mar 22 20:58:02 PST 2003

Conn Tuba
Model 20J recording bass, circa 1952. This horn has a HUGE sound. Three
upright short-action offset valves. Bell front (detachable). Excellent
valve action and condition. Engraved 24 " diameter bell. Bore size .775".
Comes with two hard (wooden) cases, one for bell and one for the rest.
Horn has minor lacquer wear, scratches, and a few tiny dings. Case shows
some wear on edges, but is solid and sound. Great horn for dixieland.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list. Horn is located in
Beaverton, OR, but could deliver during my May drive to a conference in
Dallas if it's on the way.

--Dick Miller
(503) 672-7914
dick_millerATpmugDOTorg