[Dixielandjazz] Re: Cell Block Tango

Jrtnft at aol.com Jrtnft at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 05:21:57 PST 2003

Cathie Jones wrote:

<<on the CD there's a Hip-Hop version of "Cell Block Tango," by Queen Latifah
and someone I've never heard of and I like that too!>>

Couldn'r figger out what the h*** something like that was doing on that Cd.
The first time we played the Cd and that started, Nan yelled out "Why did the
CD change and where is THAT coming from?""

Didn't have a clue.  Didn't know then that Latifah was a rap star, either.
But Cathie puts it all together and now we can enjoy (?) it, too. Thanks,
Cathie

Jack & Nan Thomas