[Dixielandjazz] Re: Chicago

willc willc at nova.edu
Thu Mar 13 00:59:34 PST 2003

Oh, dear.

I endured 45 minutes of Chicago, then walked out. While I'm not keen to
pop another $7.50 senior citizen's weekday matinee admission, I may,
after all the hurrah comments from people whose opinions I respect, have
to do so. But you may be sure I won't haul my tub of popcorn in until
the flick's been running for at least 45 minutes.
Kindly,
Will

--
Will Connelly