[Dixielandjazz] Palm Springs festival

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at lvcm.com
Sat Mar 15 10:27:06 PST 2003

Yup -- I'll be going to the Palm Springs Festival -- but I may not be able
to stay the entire weekend -- I'll be driving down from Las Vegas -- will
there be a F2F on Friday or early Saturday?
Jeanne Brei
Tin Pan Alley Cat Entertainment
Las Vegas, NV
http://hometown.aol.com/jmbrei/myhomepage/resume.html