[Dixielandjazz] Francais

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:55:30 PST 2003

Hi Burt (and all),

When you said "Let's stop knocking the French and Germans on this list
please" I was with you all the way. After all, we're pretty much agreed this
is a music list and not a forum for contemporary political commentary.

But when you went on to say " . . . after Herr Bush takes away all our
democratic freedoms in the name of Homeland Security, we will look to the
French and Germans to come over here and liberate us" you sort of
legitimized everyone who has anything to say about about politics.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "I can gore your ox but leave mine alone" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com