[Dixielandjazz] lead sheet assistance request

Meg Graf meggraf at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:11:26 PST 2003

Hello, listmates:

With my apologies to the list for requesting information on a tune not of
the genre:

I am playing for a wedding, and the bridegroom's "special song request" is
for "Here, There, and Everywhere," a tune by the Beatles.

I do not have any Beatles albums, and don't have a burning desire to go buy
one.
Does anyone happen to have a lead sheet for this tune?

I do not have the capability of listening to, or downloading, music from the
web.

If you can assist, please contact me off-list at:
meggraf at oregon.uoregon.edu

Thank you, and best regards,

Meg and Big George