[Dixielandjazz] Review of Anne Davison video

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Mon Mar 10 18:17:06 PST 2003

> I assume you need a PAL version rather than an NTSC.
> I can get PAL and SECAM versions done, but it costs extra

Before spending extra doing this it is worth noting that
most modern video players will play both PAL & NTSC.

It relies on the fact that TVs will lock to either 25 or
30 frames per second video and the video player has the
necessary chips to decode either system.

I have successfully played NTSC videos on a pretty cheap
5 year old video player.

Andy Ling