Fw: Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Mardi Gras >> Band Tips

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Fri Mar 7 09:15:04 PST 2003

Hi Listmates,

Yes Bud, I agree, a point well made.  Our band (Sydney-Zenith) is hybrid, with both amateur and professional musicians.  However, some clarification is perhaps needed.  When a business man retires from his day job and now only plays music fulltime, does that make him a professional musician or are you talking union membership here?

Cheers
Tom (hybrid) Wood