[Dixielandjazz] Re: Mike Slack_Can you check this out?

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:19:29 PST 2003

Hi Listmates,

A bandleader friend of mine, Mike Slack (San Francisco Feetwarmers) - e-mail
address: mike.slack at lmco.com asked if I would post a query on the DJML.

Being happy to accommodate Mike, I'm putting it here . . . Mike writes:

>Bill
>
>Can you put out a queery for me.
>
>	I am interested in other band leaders experience in having their CDs
>sold thru a
>	John Owen of arts-associates in the UK who sells jazz CDs.

Mike talked to me about this at a Sacramento Jazz Club meeting about a month
ago and I replied that I had not heard of John Owen. Mike had some questions
about how "arts-associates" in the UK does business and what sort of
reputation do they have, etc.

Perhaps Jerry in Norwich may have some information for Mike in San
Francisco.

If anyone would like to respond to Mike Slack you can do it directly or you
can send it to me (jazzboard at hotmail.com) and I'll forward it on to Mike.

Thanks in advance for any help you can render Mike,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com