[Dixielandjazz] Donations anyone?

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Wed Mar 5 11:32:35 PST 2003

List mates,

The North Attleborough (Massachusetts) Historical Society, of which I am an
officer is having a fund raising event in May which will include an auction,
silent auction and raffles.  I hope I am not out of line in seeking
donations of CDs, posters, ephemera, autographed items and the like that we
could place up for bid or in a raffle.  We are a US recognized non profit so
the donation(s) would be tax deductible and the source of the donation will
be credited.

Ticket sales to the event are limited to the first 150.  If anyone would
like to attend or donate, please contact me off line.

I know none of you have any connection with North Attleborough except maybe
hearing the name in a Marilyn Monroe movie, but I figured it was worth a
shot.

Thanks,

Ron L'Herault

lherault at bu.edu