[Dixielandjazz] S'wonderful

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 1 18:47:02 PST 2003

You should check out the DVD of that same Paris concert.....I happened to
buy it thinking it was just a CD and was pleasantly surprised when the video
came on.......GREAT STUFF..... don't miss it if you like Ms. Krall !
I happen to think she is her sidemen are top notch and to see them perform
live is a treat.

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta