[Dixielandjazz] Re: S'wonderful

Bryan Livett livett at rogers.com
Sat Mar 1 16:51:38 PST 2003

Re: S'wonderfulHi Nancy:  I enjoy your posts... I mostly lurk, but occasionally have something inconsequential to say.  Yes Diana Krall is rather good, I particularly enjoy all her earlier albums and the "Live in Paris" disc.  If you liked "Look Of Love" can I recommend Carol Welsman, another great Canadian singer.  Her web site is http://www.carolwelsman.com/ and her album "Hold Me" would appeal to you I think.  Check it out.

Cheers

Bryan