[Dixielandjazz] Re: A little more about Crosby

G. William Oakley gwilliamoakley at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 1 09:40:29 PST 2003

On the subject of Bing Crosby:
Some years ago I bought a tape from a firm called "Radio Yesteryear". It was
outtakes from a Crosby recording session and it was marvelous.  His facility
when lyrics were forgotten was amazing.  You could hear the flub but then he
would just continue on and create a whole new lyric, often filled with
profanities but always humorous.
If anyone has an interest I might dig it out and dub it off for you.
Best,
Bill