[Dixielandjazz] from Pamela Teagarden

PTeagarden at aol.com PTeagarden at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 18:44:54 PDT 2003

Hello.  My name is Pamela Teagarden.  Jack is my Dad's cousin.  When I was
little, my grandmother, Ellen (married to Robin Teagarden), made me listen to
Jack's records...  and I have to say I didn't really appreciate them.  I now
have them all, and I don't really know too much about him.

I live in London, England at the moment, and I was watching the BBC one day
when an old movie of his came on.  I was stunned.  It was called something like
"Twilight on the Prairie" or something.

There is also a jazz club here called "Club 100" on Oxford Street, and they
have some old posters that list Nora Teagarden as well as Jack and Charlie.  It
was a shock to see all that.

Can someone help me understand more about him...  find a copy of that tape or
anything else that might help me to see his work.

Thank you.
Pam