[Dixielandjazz] Here a tune a few weeks ago that was really great

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 13:32:28 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/30/03 7:32:33 AM, russg at redshift.com writes:

<<
And then my keyboard guy began singing "Benny's From Heaven"  to the
tune of, yes, you already guessed it, "Penny's from Heaven".

One of my former keyboard players used to sing that song back inthe 60s too,
only he sang it "Bennies from Heaven" when his little box of white pills with
X's on them, that he bought from truck drivers fell off his piano and rolled
all over the floor.

Seems I recall they were considered musicians vitamins for playing after
hours gigs all weekend in those days.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins