[Dixielandjazz] Bios

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Mon Jun 30 01:02:34 PDT 2003

Yesterday, I mentioned that I had saved all the bios. This morning, Tito
Martino asked me for them. Rather than forward 50+ messages, I ended up
creating a 37-page Word document, alphabetical by respondent. I corrected
a few obvious spelling and punctuation errors, but other than that,
they're as written.

If anyone would like a copy, let me know. I'll be in Denver from tomorrow
thru Saturday; I'll have my laptop, and if the hotel doesn't charge too
much for local calls, I should be able to repond. If I have trouble
connecting, you'll hear from me when I get home.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz