[Dixielandjazz] Brief bios - Anton

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Sat Jun 28 02:02:31 PDT 2003

>    From: Anton Crouch <a.crouch at unsw.edu.au>
>    Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:01:36 +1000
>    Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Brief bios
>    Hello all
>    The "brief " bio pandemic seems to have run its course.
>    I'm glad people didn't post any "extended" ones   :-)
>    Briefly
>    Anton

Anton!  I "extend" this invitation for you to submit a not-so-brief bio.
Start with how your Irish great-great grandmother was
sentenced to "death by hanging" for stealing 5 silk handkerchiefs in 1806,
but ended up having her sentence commuted and being transported to
New South Wales in 1808.
"Turn Me Loose"
:-)