[Dixielandjazz] Re: Are you THE G. William Oakley?

G. William Oakley gwilliamoakley at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 13:18:32 PDT 2003

Hi David:
'Tis I.  I think we must have met at some time because I recall the story
you recount.  If not you then someone else had a similar experience.
I have been retired for the past ten years or so.  The grind of running two
places (the Opera House and the Goldenrod Showboat) took its toll and I
retired early.  As to still making them laugh,  that is pretty much confined
to my wife and two cats.
Thanks for the note.
Best,
Bill