[Dixielandjazz] Much Deserved applause

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 15:12:47 PDT 2003

I would like to take a moment out and give a single person standing ovation
to Tony Davis and Judy Eames and the entire band of Zenith Stompers.

They are certainly to be commended highly for their excellent renditions of
OKOM music as presented at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee this year.

I was especially impressed with this Band of Foreigners and their ability to
translate their music into English, Judy has a rather remarkable command of it
for a foreigner and her lyrics were actually bloody well quite understandable
by all in attendance.

Cheers, and it was a pleasure meeting you folks.

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band