[Dixielandjazz] Bios

Bcf111 at aol.com Bcf111 at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 13:56:02 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/25/03 9:46:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stridepiano at tesco.net writes:

> This is a hugely enjoyable thread, many thanks to whoever instigated it.

It was our esteemed mailing list honcho, the fabulous and independently
wealthy Robert Ringwald, who much prefers this current very pleasant thread to some
others that I will not name but you all know what they are.  (Okay, I will
name some of 'em:  smoking, amateurs vs. professionals, politics, chauvinism,
immigration....)

Best regards, Ben Fowlkes, old fogy in Sacramento