[Dixielandjazz] Peanuts Hucko's Death

Texasjazzlover rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Jun 25 17:39:42 PDT 2003

Yes, Peanuts died Thursday morning, June 19.  His funeral was Monday, June
23 in Denton, Texas.  I will post some thoughts on it later tonight.

I have been surprised at the number of people on this list that didn't see
my two postings.  Are they coming through, or am I just ignored? ;-)

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX