[Dixielandjazz] Fw: "Jazz Radio" gripe

SIngram520 at aol.com SIngram520 at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 15:47:20 PDT 2003

I was fortunate to work with Stan Braeger on some of his shows.  What a
tremendous joy and education I received..  Now - for someone to get up and drive to
Long Beach and be "on" at 6 a.m., that was dedication.  He opened the show up
with "It don't me a Thing if it ain't got that Swing"  and closed it with
"Hope you liked it Korkee".  Since Korkee is my dawg, I was honored....

We need more people like Stan and  Bob Ringwald to keep our music alive.

Respectfully yours

Sheree Ingram