[Dixielandjazz] dirty 'bone

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Wed Jun 25 20:41:03 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
 I'm an advocate of the dirty trombone and you've got it. .......wrote
Norm about Ron's trombone.

Why would you want to play with someone who doesn't wash their horn out?
And, besides, Ron still hasn't convinced me that it was he that I saw
playing in Boston recently......the WORST trombonist I've ever heard!!!!
He swears (over the phone) that he was not at that gig, but now I'm not
sure.  I didn't get close enough to that "terrible" player to find out
if his horn smelled as much as his playing!        :>

Jim (just kidding) Kash