[Dixielandjazz] Fist post - Request for Musicians

Schnabbels at aol.com Schnabbels at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 19:40:07 PDT 2003

To Larry Weil,

Dear Larry,

What a nice introductory post to DJML as a new subscriber!

Congratulations, you "have a life". That is something the rest of us can only
hope for, I suppose.

My recommendation to you is to continue your subscription to DJML for awhile.
Become a "lurker". Some good things will happen. It is true that some threads
on this list may seem irrelevant, boring and tedious. The answer to that is
the 'delete" button on your computer. Veterans on this list have developed the
use of this button into an art, trust me on this.

Since you are a subscriber for only a week, you have not had the opportunity
to truly sense the significance of this list. Relationships and friendships
which cross oceans have been incubated here.

BTW, what is the news from Lake Wobegone, OKOM-wise that is. Inquiring minds
want to know.

Regards,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ