[Dixielandjazz] Nix On Dementia & Drug Companies

fred spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Sat Jun 21 17:16:34 PDT 2003

  Dear Bob,
Thanks for your well merited reminder. My apologies to you and everyone,
but I am so fed up with the constant barrage of unsupported medical
information that I acted spontaneously. Never mind - if Iraq is going to
have universal health care can the US be far behind?! More apropos,
thanks to those who sent me suggestions of jazz reference books, which I
am reviewing for an annotated bibliography, eventually to be published
in some form. Regards.
Fred