[Dixielandjazz] Next Wednesday

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Thu Jun 19 18:40:24 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 25th our Dixie band, the Monterey Lighthouse Jazz
Band will be rehearsing at Gianni's Pizza in "New Monterey".  725
Lighthouse Ave.

We've done this before.

Our purpose is to rehearse, but we have had such an enthusiastic
audience response, we wind up performing, selling CDs, adding names to
our mailing list and, in general, having a good time.

If anyone is in Monterey and wants to sit in, or come to listen, or get
a pizza and beer, or what-ever, etc., well you are most welcome.  Anyone
who plays, gets a pizza of his choice.

Russ Guarino