[Dixielandjazz] Two invitations

LeslieMRag at aol.com LeslieMRag at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 16:45:42 PDT 2003

Hi, Everyone:

First, I'd like to invite everyone to vote in the latest poll on The
Mississippi Rag's web site (www.mississippirag.com -- just click on "Rag Online Poll"
in the table of contents). The second invitation is tied in with our 30th
anniversary issue, which will be published in November 2003. (Yes, we really are
in the midst of our 30th year--hard to believe.) In that upcoming issue, we'd
like to publish a list of others who are celebrating significant anniversaries.
The Alamo City band, for example, is celebrating its 40th anniversary, the
Illiana Club of Trad Jazz is celebrating its 30th, and so on. So, if you have a
significant anniversary that you'd like listed for your band or jazz club (or
festival), please let us know. You can e-mail me at editor at mississippirag.com.
In the meantime, please vote in our poll. The more the merrier! Thanks!

Leslie Johnson
editor at mississippirag.com OR
lesliemrag at aol.c