[Dixielandjazz] Recent gigs

Jon Seiger jseiger at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 19:37:42 PDT 2003

Hi All-

Just an update on some great gigs recently that we played at (Jon Seiger and the All-Stars).  We did a one-nighter at The Cajun Restaurant in NYC (where I formerly played steady for about 13 years) and had a great time. Good crowd, good jazz, and a good time.

Then we flew off to the Ocho Rios Jazz Festival in Jamaica, for the second year in a row. We were the only OKOM type of band there, but got absolutely the best response at all three concerts, and have already been asked back for next year's festival. Again, great food, great music, great beaches, and a good time had by all.

Talk to you all soon
Jon Seiger
www.jonseigerallstars.net
www.jonseigerallstars.com.ar