[Dixielandjazz] Independence Hall JB CD

mikemarois at hirelivemusicians.com mikemarois at hirelivemusicians.com
Wed Jun 18 17:32:17 PDT 2003

Hello Ron et al;

The issue that we're chasing down is the disappearance (theft) of property, here in the United States and the sudden reappearance of material coming out of Portugal, Spain, and other European countries.  Not to mention any names, but check out where the psuedo Dukes are appearing next month.

Mike Marois