[Dixielandjazz] Juggernaut Jug Band

Texasjazzlover rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 05:51:33 PDT 2003

Jim and I caught them at the Crest in Sacramento.  They were a "filler band"
between two other bands we wanted to see.  Quite a surprise and yes, we very
much enjoyed them.  Their voices blended so well.  However, because the
previous band had taken up more than their allotted time, and the next show
was a "live" radio show, their time was cut short.   I meant to write about
them on DJML but thought everyone was probably tired of hearing about
Sacramento.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX