[Dixielandjazz] Removal

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 11 09:14:41 PDT 2003

Did someone subscribe for you without your knowing, or have you simply not bothered to understand how the list works?  The "reply-to" is set for the original sender, and most members have simply accepted that in many instances they will receive two replies.  Generally, I do not "reply-all" but did so in your case as you sounded like someone who was not intentionally a member of such a list -- like someone subscribed you, or you subscribed not suspecting the list would operate the way it does.

If anything, the tone of your reply certainly indicates you misread the tone in mine.  I was genuinely trying to inform you that your assertion of having received spam via DJML was incorrect.  Since its inception in 1995, it has, in fact, been spam-free.

Please take note, if you haven't managed to unsubscribe by now, that you are not cc'd on this reply.