[Dixielandjazz] spam

Rob McCallum rakmccallum at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:23:48 PDT 2003

I don't get any spam mail through djml.  I couple of other lists that I'm on
get spammed occasionally, but I don't recall it ever being a problem here.

BTW, we can't remove you from the list.  You should receive instructions to
make changes via E-mail on a monthly basis.  I think you can do it through
the website as well.

All the best,

Rob