[Dixielandjazz]"connecting"-How to use that creative high?

Burt Wilson futurecon at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 7 15:23:32 PDT 2003

Good question Nancy. My Silver Dollar Jazz Band is playing at Sloughhouse
Inn tomorrow from 11 to 3 and afterwards, the band and I will share a picnic
lunch. During this time we sit around and schmooze about the old days--can
you believe that Renard and I once played with Kid Ory!!-- and all the good
times we've had playing music. Sharing stories, sharing life with the band
members is a great way to come down after a gig.

Burt Wilson
Silver Dollar Jazz Band