[Dixielandjazz] Re:Be alert for bad posts

Bill Haesler bhaesler at nsw.bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 7 09:29:25 PDT 2003

Dear Don,
You are right!
I just now received (what appears to be) an old one from Bob Shoring regarding
the 'Battle of Bodega' thread.
This one had an 'scr' attachment which my Mac can't open anyway.
I am sure (what an awful pun) that it is not from Bob's address list as I have
had several other suspect posts from people I do not know.
Also with similar unopenable (for my Mac) attachments.
Like you, 'delete' is my first action for email with attachments, unless they
have been specifically identified and are from people I know well.
Very kind regards,
Bill.