[Dixielandjazz] Hi, Dixieland Jazz Fans - Now, TWO nights a week!!!

Creole Dixieland Jazz Band dave at creolejazz.com
Thu Jun 5 22:45:23 PDT 2003

Greetings, all!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from the Creole Dixieland Jazz Band from Springfield, Missouri. (E-mail removal instructions at the bottom of this message.)

You can now hear the Creole Dixieland Jazz Band EVERY MONDAY NIGHT! You're invited to MARDI GRAS MONDAYS at JOEY'S SEAFOOD RESTAURANT in Springfield where we'll play from 6-8 p.m. every Monday! Yes, we're still at Arris' Pizza EVERY SUNDAY but Arris' is closed on Mondays -- so what are you gonna do??!!

Now you can get your New Orleans jazz fix EVERY MONDAY too at JOEY'S SEAFOOD from 6-8 p.m. Joey's is located at 1645 West Republic Road in the plaza in front of Remingtons at the southeast corner of James River Expressway and Kansas Expressway in Springfield. Questions or need directions? Call 'em at 831-8299.

The management and staff of Joey's are very proud of their authentic Louisiana Cajun dishes and are excited about having the Creole Band provide that authentic New Orleans musical atmosphere and fun! "Mardi Gras Mondays" will feature its own unique menu with lots of great specials like:

* Bottomless authentic New Orleans Jambalaya or Gumbo made from scratch with Andoullie sausage, shrimp, and chicken and served with corn bread - $6.99 - all you can eat!
* Cajun Crawish tossed in Cajun spiced breading served with Cajun dipping sauce - $6.99
* Louisiana Popcorn Shrimp tossed in Cajun spiced breading, fried to perfection, and served with Cajun dipping sauce - $4.99
* Try the Firecracker Catfish Sandwich, Joey's Famous Fish Sandwich, the Clam Strip Dinner, the Crab Legs, Clam Chowder, the Shrimp Trio or choose from dozens of other sandwiches, salads, and specialties.

Love the old jazz but aren't the biggest seafood fan? Have the All American Certified Angus Steak Cheeseburger, Tennessee Jack's Hot Open Face Chicken Sandwich, RIBS & Chicken! or other treats. Finish it off with the special homemade KEY LIME PIE for only $1.99 a slice.

Hey! Bottom line? WE'LL BE THERE serving up the New Orleans jazz from 6 till 8 every Monday beginning this Monday, June 9 and we'd sure appreciate your support.

Do you find it difficult to get to Arris' on Sunday night? Now's your chance to get in on the fun! Please share this email with anyone you know who likes traditional, New Orleans Dixieland jazz, good food, and FUN! See you at Arris' on Sundays and now at JOEY'S on MONDAYS.

As always, thanks for your support!

Dave Gravatt
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band
"It's a treat to beat your feet"
http://www.CreoleJazz.com
http://www.Syncopation-Enterprises.com
Springfield, Missouri
417-581-5626
Live, hot, traditional New Orleans Dixieland jazz from 6:30 till 8:30 every Sunday night except Easter and the Superbowl at Arris' Pizza, 1332 E. Republic Road (between Fremont & National) in Springfield, Missouri, 417-881-7260. Hear the band EVERY MONDAY night from 6-8 p.m. at Joey's Seafood Restaurant, 1645 W. Republic Rd in front of Remingtons at James River Expressway and Kansas Expressway.

***You're receiving this because you (or someone pretending to be you) requested to be on the mailing list of the Creole Dixieland Jazz Band that plays at Arris' Pizza in Springfield, Missouri every Sunday night. Or, I know you personally and just thought you'd want to be on the list. Either way, if you DO NOT want to be on our list, just reply and let me know. Thanks.***