[Dixielandjazz] Benny Goodman 'gain

Chuck Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 1 23:46:20 PDT 2003

Liz and I stopped in to see and hear our friend, John Lamb--Duke's last bass
player--at the Bilmar this last wednesday. Got a real charge out Frank
Thompson- a 12 fingered piano player that doesn't know how to age?  A fellow
new to us was playing cornet, very well, I might add. I think his name is
Bobby Tissy?